This is an update on the situation:
- All our employees are accounted for and safe.
- Workers with travel plans for the next couple of days should note the following:
- Those scheduled to fly on charter flights (Canadian North) are likely to go as planned, but could experience slight delays as CNRL continue to help in the relocation effort of the local families by using the charters and their airstrip for the transportation.
- For those scheduled to fly commercial into YMM today – May 5, 2016, flights are being CANCELLED. For the next couple of days, flights to go to site are being / will be rebooked via a combination of commercial and charter, based on availabilities.
- For those scheduled to leave from YMM today on commercial flights – May 5, 2016, flights are being CANCELLED. For the next couple of days, flights to leave site are being / will be rebooked via a combination of commercial and charter, based on availabilities.
For up to date information, please visit:
We will provide an update as information becomes available. Please share this message to all those concerned.